Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sun Damage Update

Looked closely lately?  Summer takes it's toll on the skin of even the most diligent!  After writing about the amount of sun damage I saw on people in Florida in April, I turned a new leaf and never went out in the sun this summer without paying due diligence to SPF application.  Actually, after writing about the ladies who lost the ends of their noses to skin cancer,  I put a double dose of SPF on my nose, for sure! Now that I am in the habit of using our Advanced Protection SPF 30 as a foundation base, I'm  happy. I've done all I can  to protect myself even in the winter.  I only wish I hadn't been so lazy for so many years. No, I don't live in Florida. I live in cold Massachusetts, but the sun shines here, too! As the old saying goes, "too soon old, too late smart."

No comments:

Post a Comment