Sunday, January 20, 2013

LUXURY BOTANICALS - Me and the Peptides!

A few of you wrote in and asked what products I personally use.  For the past five months I've used the following for my mature skin  (no blemishes, but on the dry side with fine lines that seemed to get deeper every month).  Limu Cleanser (good for all skin types, leaves my skin feeling refreshed, and I like the smell).  I use Vital Hydrant Toner all over my face and neck.  It is a gel, so I don't waste any of it. It not only removes soap residue but  makes your skin more receptive to whatever else you are going to use. It's very refreshing.  (Don't short yourself, use a toner). After that dries, I use Luminous Peptide Serum. Just a drop or two.  This serum makes your face look brighter and clearer right away. and removes brown spots. I never used a serum before this and in the five months I have used it, my sun spots on the side of my face
have just about disappeared and my skin looks smoother and brighter! (Remember, we are not using any chemicals!) I really notice a difference!   When that is dry, I put on some Peptide Treatment Lotion which works on the collagen level (something we mature-skinned people worry about).  The two treatments work together.

  For a change, sometimes I don't use  the peptides and just use a moisturizer, either Herbal Silk (when its hot) or Restorative Marine, (but I feel like I cheated my skin without the peptides!).  My favorite skin treat is Papaya Enzyme Polish, a very light exfoliator, which I use a few times a week after cleaning my face. It's wonderful for sensitive skin and anyone else.     At night I always use Restorative Marine Moisturizer after cleansing my skin. I use the barest of makeup but look sick without some lipstick at all times (Plaza Rose) and some blush (Winterberry).  (Cool skin tones, dark hair). That's it,  just three things on my skin -  toner, serum, moisturizer (or lotion).   In the summer I use our Advanced Protection SPF 30 as the moisturizer (non-oily) - or for winter sports, also.  This all works for my skin. Your's might be different, of course.

I have a rule, no more than a half hour on the morning routine (give or take a little for bad hair days.)  Lets face it!  More time probably isn't going to make a  big difference, so it's time to get on with life - turn out the light and go!

What I have noticed with this routine is that my  maturing skin has tightened up.   My own skin is definitely tighter and smoother  than it used to be.  Read the description of the peptide treatments under PRODUCTS in this blog.  Try one or try both. You can't go wrong.

I also use the AHA Mint Masque on and off.  You have to try it. Your face feels as stiff as cardboard in about ten minutes.  Don't laugh!  When you wash it off, it feels like baby skin. This is a great mask for people who break out, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment