Thursday, January 3, 2013

LUXURY BOTANICALS - FREE "MEDICINE"

It's a new year, a new me, a new you! I sorta liked the old me, but I am willing to try new things. So, this year I am going to be get better at breaking down projects into small tasks so I spend time "doing" instead of thinking about doing. I'm also going to spend more time "outside" even if it's only in small bursts like drinking a cup of tea on the porch steps in the sunshine. My grandmother used to sit in the sunshine for ten or fifteen minutes each day hoping to hasten the healing of any wound or blemish  she might have - and it worked! Let's try it!  Let me know how this works for you.

2 comments:

  1. I do it all the time. Sunshine heals. Just ten or fifteen minutes at a time and skin problems seem to heal right up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing. I will think of you next time I take a 15 minute sun bath!It's mid-winter here with lots of snow on the ground but the sun is warm on my face.

    ReplyDelete