Monday, November 5, 2012

LUXURY BOTANICALS - INTRODUCTION

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!  This is the easiest way to keep in contact with all of you who have so willingly tried my products  It enables me to correspond with you and provide helpful information regularly on my new product line.  I am so happy to be able and offer you these luxury skin care products!  By the sounds of it, everyone is pretty excited after trying some of our samples and seeing the results of their first choices.   ( Didn't I tell you they were great!)

I thought you would like to know that the number one selling product last month (month two of the business) was the Restorative Marine Moisturizer.  Is that a great product, or what!  Just ask Linda, Jeanne or Jetty (and me, too).    The reason we love it is
because we noticed results immediately.  Plus, it's very affordable!  We have a number of moisturizers, and most are priced higher, but we thought  this one should be on everyone's dressing table, so priced it within everyone's reach.  All you needed was a sample to figure out what a bargain it was.

Have you noticed how little product you use?  Just a drop of cleanser does it when you are using the Oxygenating Regenerative Cleanser.  I mean it!  This cleanser has a soapy consistency and you use very little at a time. (With all cleansers, wet your face first, apply cleanser with a circular motion around your face lightly,. Do not apply pressure.  Rinse and then tone.) If you use Vital Hydrant Gel Toner and then apply your moisturizer, you will wake up with your face looking already hydrated. (We also tried out the Luminous Peptide Serum) at that time. Voila! I was really  surprised at how great  my face looked when I got out of bed.  I first used these  products on vacation in Florida and was actually sort of shocked - in a good way - at the difference in my skin so quickly.  These products were different from other products I used - you used very little of each product, the scents were very light and refreshing, and the results were immediate.   My daughter and I were thrilled!

There are so many cleansers and toners in this line, something for all skin types and skin problems. If you like a soap-less cleanser, try Limu Cleanser  It has a great smell, too.  If you have combination  skin, try AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser or Borage Leaf Cleanser.   If you have oily skin try AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, or Dermaclenz. .  We have to agree that all the products have wonderful aromas, all scents being light and non-sensitizing because only essential oils are used. 

I know that deciding what to use is not easy.  We've all been there.  I've stood at the cosmetic counter of a department store and been overwhelmed at the diversity of products and underwhelmed at the prices.  I've also resorted to the drug store and been totally lost with the array of products to the point of not making any decision at all. 
  I have talked to so many of you in the last ten years when you were either ordering or reordering from me. It's nice to talk to a real person so feel free to contact me at any time for advice in picking products. Be sure to leave your name and number in case I have to call you back.   Call me at 413-562-3738 or e-mail me if you prefer.  More information on products and reviews coming soon. If you are interested,  remember to subscribe to posts (it's free). You will then get automatic updates. 
Cheers!   Carol@braladybiz.com.  or 413--562-3738

    

No comments:

Post a Comment